Ama Dablam Expediiton 2021
Mt. Ama Dablam-6812m (22,349ft) is one of the most impressive mountain and the third popular himalayan peak of from permitted expedition. Ama Dablam, ”Mother’s Necklace”, means the long ridges on each side like the arms of a mother (ama) protecting her child, and hanging glacier through of as the dablam, the traditional double-pendant containing pictures of god, worn by SHERPA women.
It is good for climbing because it combines moraine walk, rock climbing, snow climbing and ice climbing. Though it is technical, it is good for climbing and for panoramic view of giant mountains like Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Cho-oyu, Gachung-kang, island peak, Mera peak and many more... The real climber should try in once.
Name: Imagine Nepal Ama Dablam Expedition 2020
Area: Khumbu Region, Nepal
Grade: Technical: *****
Arrival in Nepal: 20th October
Departure from Nepal: 15th November
Leader: Mingma G
per adult from
What's included :
- Ama Dablam Climbing Permit
- Sagarmatha National park permit fee
- Liaison Officer fee
- KTM-LUKLA-KTM air flight
- Staff insurance (Kitchen staff and porters)
- Allowance other staffs
- Lodging & Fooding during the Trekking and Expedition
- Transfer in Kathmandu
- 3 nights in 3 stars Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan (Bed and Breakfast):
- Tents and food in Base camp and above camps
- Kitchen Staffs at Base camp
- Porter to BC & back
- Solar set at Base camp and Radio Sets
- Weather Reports.
- Generator (for charging high voltage electronic devices)
What's excluded :
- International Air fare
- Summit bonus to Sherpa of 500/- USD
- Member’s Personal climbing equipments.
- Personal climbing Insurance
- Lunch, Dinner & Drink in Kathmandu.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Helicopter Rescue if needed
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips to Staffs if you like.
Day 01: Arrival at TIA,kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
Days 02: Stay in Kathmandu for official document preparation and shopping.
Days 03: Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding-2640m.
Days 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar-3446m.
Days 05: Stay at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
Days 06 : Trek to pangboche-3800m.
Days 07 Trek to Ama Dablam Base camp
Days08: Rest day at Base camp
Days09: Puja at base camp as per Sherpa culture
Days 10: Climbing practice days
Days 11: Rest days
Day 12: climb to camp1
Days 13: climb to camp2 or yellow tower and back to camp1
Days 14 : escent down to base camp
Days 15 : Rest day
Days 16: Rest day
Days 17: Climb to camp1
Days 18: Climb to camp2
Days 19: Climb to summit and back to camp2.
Days 20: Descent back to base camp
Days 21: Packing and descent to pangboche and fly to lukla by helicopter
Days 22: Fly back to Kathmandu
Days 23: Spare day ( We can use this spare day in any place)
Days 24: Fly back home
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :1:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.