Altun Ha and Zip Rider Day Adventure
1) Join us with us at the lost Maya city of Altun Ha. A local tour guide will take you on an informative tour where you will learn a wealth of information, and take advantage of the scenic view at the top of the temples and take pictures of everlasting memory.
2) Have an adventure and Zip Ride over the beautiful canopy of the Belize jungle and over the the Belize River.
per adult from
5 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee into park
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Altun Ha
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altun Ha, Rock Stone Pond Belize
1) Visit the lost Maya Civilization, learn their history. Climb on the temples and and take pictures of the spectacular scenic view.
2) Have an adventure and Zip Ride over the beautiful canopy of the Belize forest and the Belize River.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
2: Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE), International Airport Road, Ladyville, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup country wide but it must be arranged and price my vary depending on distance of pickup. Pickup between Belize City and the Phillip Goldson Intentional Airport in or anyway around Ladyville Village Do Not acquire any extra charge. Pickup for any island is not possibleAirports
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Fort Street Tourism Village
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.