Altun Ha & Zipline from Caye Caulker
Sign up for some inland adventure with this duo package. Our guides will meet you upon mainland arrival in Belize City before heading off to Altun Ha. Altun Ha is the nearest excavated Maya Temple to Belize City. The temples are easily climbed and are not as tall as Lamanai and Xunantunich. The wide-open spaces and thrill of exploring an ancient Maya civilization, makes Altun Ha worth the trip.After trekking an ancient home of the Maya, you’ll head west for 90 minutes on the Western Highway for Ziplining.
READY! SET! GO! Push off from the wooden platform and zip along the aerial cable at canopy level where a guide will be waiting for you at the next platform. A couple platforms, into your Indiana Jones adventure, you’ll see the “hammock bridge” hanging almost 120 feet above the forest floor. Take in the tangled heart of Belize’s spellbinding and lush primeval forest, as the wide glade of trees fall away to reveal an infinite blue sky. After this, the lines get faster, and longer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fee
- Private Guide
- Entry/Admission - Altun Ha & The Olde Belize River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altun Ha & The Olde Belize River, Belize City Belize
Altun Ha is the nearest excavated Maya Temple to Belize City and is probably the most visited by belizean school children from all over the country. This beautiful Maya Temple whose name means “Rockstone Water” has wide-open spaces.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Caves Branch, Caves Branch, Cayo
. Ziplining gives you a bird’s eye view of Belize’s jungle while soaring through the treetops at high speed. It’s a short walk over to the equipment area where our expert guides will help outfit you in the required equipment. You’ll then make your way over to the first platform, where an important safety briefing will follow; which covers braking technique, balancing, and cable safety.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.