Alpujarras Road Trip
This is the expedition to the most ancient villages of the Granada region, dated more than 1200 years ago. Alpujarras is a collection of several small towns hanging from the cliffs of Sierra Nevada with the remarkable characteristic of being mostly white and built up of shale.
Learn about the Arab influence on architecture and culture and admire views of citrus, groves, and streams flowing through villages during the tour. It is a very precious place not only for its historical background and incredible valley sights but also for the positive energy field that many visitors claim to perceive.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Mercedes Vito Tourer Van
- Expert pro bilingual driver
- Good vibes and hugs
- Tourist information
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Alpujarras, Las Alpujarras, Province of Granada, Andalucia
This is the expedition to the most ancient villages of the Granada region, dated more than 1200 years ago. They are the perfect frame of the architecture and culture of the Arabs that populated this region by the time, considered to be a very precious place not only for its historical background and incredible valley sights but also for the positive energy field that many visitors claim to perceive.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pampaneira, Pampaneira, Province of Granada, Andalucia
One of the several small villages hanging from the cliffs of Sierra Nevada with the remarkable characteristic of being mostly white and built up of shale. A unique mini-ecosystem, because it’s covered with snow in winter, and greatly fertile and green through the rest of the year.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bubion, Bubion, Province of Granada, Andalucia
The average altitude is 4,000 feet above sea level, making it the ideal hiking terrain for adventurous travelers. But it can also be the most joyous and relaxing tour you can get if wanted.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Capileira, Capileira, Province of Granada, Andalucia
There is the cultivation of grapes, citrus, and many other fruits. Also, olives are grown on the lower slopes. You’ll see water streams cutting through the villages, following us to the top of the mountain.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Calle Acera del Darro, 1, 18005 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- English and Spanish always available, any other tour language must be confirmed
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes, no flip-flops or heels
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.