Alpine Zipline Adventure in Juneau, AK
Located at the community ski area, Eaglecrest in the Tongass National Forest. Friendly, expert and knowledgeable guides not only ensure participant safety but add to the fun and adventure. Axe Throwing competition at the end, a favorite Alaska past time. The no hand-braking system is the most unique feature of the tour allowing guests to take pictures while zipping and hands free for flying through the air!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Eaglecrest Ski Area
What's excluded :
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tongass National Forest, Juneau, AK
Juneau is located in the Tongass National Forest.
Stop At: Eaglecrest Ski Area, 3000 Fish Creek Rd, Juneau, AK 99801
Location of the zipline course.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Juneau, Juneau, Alaska
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum weight is 70 pounds (32 kilos)
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.