Aloha Lei Greeting on Arrival in Maui
Traditional fresh flower Aloha lei greeting presented in baggage claim on your arrival at Maui Airport (OGG)
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Traditional Fresh Orchid Lei Greeting on Arrival
Experience a Hawaiian tradition and start off your visit to Paradise with a traditional fresh flower lei greeting for you and your family when you arrive at Maui Airport! You will be met by our exclusive greeters when you arrive at your baggage claim at Maui Airport (OGG) and welcomed to the Islands with a beautiful fresh flower orchid lei. Look for our greeter in red and green floral aloha wear. Please provide your arrival flight information. In the event your flight is delayed, we do track incoming flights so there is no need to worry!
Departure Point :Kahului Airport Terminal, 54 Lanui Cir, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Departure Time :8/6/2019 - 2/10/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We know safety is on everyone's mind these days and we want to put yours at ease so that you can feel comfortable taking one of our tours and riding in one of our vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.