Aloha Lei Greeting on Arrival in Honolulu
Traditional fresh flower lei greeting in baggage claim on arrival at Honolulu International Airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Traditional Fresh Orchid Lei Greeting on Arrival
Experience a Hawaiian tradition and start off your visit to Paradise with a traditional fresh flower lei greeting for you and your family when you in baggage claim at Honolulu International Airport! You will be met by our exclusive greeters in baggage claim when you arrive at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) and welcomed to the Islands with a beautiful fresh flower orchid lei. International visitors will be greeted and welcomed as they exit customs. Look for our greeter in red and green floral aloha wear. Please provide your arrival flight information. In the event your flight is delayed, we do track incoming flights so there is no need to worry!
Departure Point :Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/6/2019 - 2/13/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We know safety is on everyone's mind these days and we want to put yours at ease so that you can feel comfortable taking one of our tours and riding in one of our vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.