Alms to monks Chiang Mai city views Wat Palad
- Experience real Thais culture.
- Off the beaten track
- Give food to monks ( alms offering to monks.)
-Visit Chiang Mai viewpoint
- Receive a holy monk blessing from holy monks.
-Visit the hidden temple.
-Experienced tour guide. ( or An ex -monks guide.)
-Can participate this special activities only in the morning.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Experience real Thais culture and give food to monks ( alms offering to monks.)
-Visit Chiang Mai viewpoint
- Receive a holy monk blessing from holy monks. Then visit the hidden temple.
- Pick up between 6:10-6:30 am.
- Get back to your hotel around 9:00 am.
Pick up between 6:10 am- 6:30 am. ( at your hotel lobby and your places )
We will then leave your hotel early in the morning to witness and personally experience early morning life in Northern Thailand. Our first stop will be at the foot of Doi Suthep Mountain in Chiang Mai to witness the daily ritual of Buddhist monks walking out of the temples to receive FOOD FROM PEOPLE ( alms offerings from local people.) You will also get to experience, first-hand, how to make alms offerings.it is very special to patriciate this holy activity in the morning. ( It takes place only early morning before 8:00am.
(Strongly Recommend for people who love to know new things off the beaten track and have right understanding deeply about REAL Thai culture , monks daily life and Buddhism in a short period.. This is the one that you are looking for. And it’s cool as well for honey couple, wedding or just marriage and birthday to get blessing from monks.)
After that we will head up to mountains to see Chiang Mai Stunning views of Chiang Mai city. Before returning to your hotel, we will visit the Hidden Temple ( Wat Palad ) where meditation monks reside and practice their daily routines. This ancient temple is very peaceful and quiet, as well as surrounded by stunningly beautiful nature. The traditional Lanna architecture reflects the beauty of Northern Thai culture.
Tour will be finish around 9:00 am.
Duration: 3 hours.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at clients hotels, Guesthouse and any places in Chiang Mai town.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.