Almost Unlimited Food N Drink Colombo Dodgy Bar Crawl
Explore hidden gems of bars unknown to toursts and to most locals. Excellent food and local beverages. At least 3 and upto 6 drinks on my account and at each bar with massive quantity of bar food on my account. 3 bars, 3-6 drinks at each bar.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Dinner - Main Meal of your choice at our final secret dodgy bar
- Lunch - A main meal eaten at our final secret dodgy bar if the tour is done during daytime
- Snacks - Lots of snacks at each of our dodgy secret bars
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 to 6 drinks at each of our secret dodgy bars These would include local arracks, gin, rum, whiskey, brandy, vodka and beer
- Bottled water - 1 Liter of Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - COLOMBO 3 APARTMENTS
- Entry/Admission - Galle Face Beach
- Entry/Admission - Government Service Sports Club
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: COLOMBO 3 APARTMENTS, Colombo Rd, Colombo 00300, Sri Lanka
We will enjoy some superb bar food and local beverages including arrack, gin, rum, whisley, brandy at this location
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Galle Face Beach, Galle Face Center Rd, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Near the Galle Face Beach is a Members only bar which is over 115 years old, which you cannot get into without membership. We will enjoy lots of local pub food and locally made beverages like arracks, whiskey, gin, rum, beer and large quantities of food.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Government Service Sports Club, 2/16 Elvitigala Mawatha, Colombo 00500, Sri Lanka
We will have our main meal here plus an amazing signature dish as well as large quantities of local beverages and more snacks.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :377a Galle Rd, Colombo 00300, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any location, hotel, hostel in Colombo
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.