AlMinya day tour Tel El Amarna and Beni Hasan
Explore the magical city of the king Akinaton
, our company offers to you this day tour to explore Almynia city with our expertise tour giude, this tour allows to see the capital of the king Akinaton called Amarna city, and to explore the magnificent tombs of Bani hassan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tell el-Amarna
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tell el-Amarna, Dayr Mawas Egypt
Tall El Amarna which was the capital of Akhenaton during the new kingdom. It was called "akht Aten". Your guide will help you to enjoy and explore the most interested tombs there such as; the royal tomb of Akhenaton, The tomb of "Hoya", the watcher of the harem, the tomb of Ahmos that was the Royal fan bearer, the tomb of MeriRa the high priest of God Aten and drawings of Akhenaton and the tomb of Maho the leader of the police in the period of Akhenaton and his tomb is one of the best-preserved tombs in Tel Al Amarna.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Al Minya Governorate, Al Minya Governorate
Beni Hassan, located 20 kilometers to the south of the city of Al Minya. Your guide will select the most attractive tombs there such as; the tomb of Kheity, and the tomb of his father Baqete the second, and the tomb of Khenomhoteb.
we are sure that you will enjoy Beni Hasan tombs
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
you can choose your hotel locationAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.