Alleppey Backwater Cruise With Lunch
Enjoy a serene tour through the twisting backwaters of Alleppey by a cruise in a traditional houseboat, locally known as a Kettuvallam. Alleppey, hailed as the ‘Venice of East,’ is a captivating region with its alluring water bodies that stretch over a thousand kilometres and thick vegetation. Before you begin the cruise, you will be taken to a Coir factory, where you will witness the manufacture of many coir products such as coir mats, carpets. Be awed at the wonderful creations and reserve some of the excitement for the backwater cruise. Enjoy the once in a lifetime opportunity with this tranquil journey and withhold the charming sunset, blooming villages, and delicious meals. Moreover, brace yourself to witness some exquisite birds as you glide through the palm fringed water bodies. Entertain yourself with other activities like fishing... In short, relax and have a fascinating cruise through the backwaters.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Visit Alleppey backwaters (The Kerala backwaters are a network of interconnected canals,rivers,lakes and a chain of brackish lagoons.Alapuzha (Alleppey) the Venice of the East has an important place in the maritime history of Kerala.The Kettuvallam (houseboats) in the Alleppey backwaters are one of the prominent tourist attractions in Kerala.)
Enjoy a ride in Kerala Houseboat.
Enjoy sumptuous Kerala lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cochin Port, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682003, India
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.