All West Beach Hopping Tour
Join us on board of our colorful open-air bus!
The west side of the island is known for it's nature, history and incredible beaches! Along the way our professional tour guide will tell you all about our Island’s rich history. During this tour you will experience everything the west side of our Island has to offer.
Unlimited drinks are included as well as snorkel & mask.
This tour can be booked individually or can also be booked private for large groups
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Shete Boka National Park
- Entry/Admission - Playa PortoMari
What's excluded :
- Beach chairs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shete Boka National Park, Boka Tabla, Willemstad Curacao
Our first stop will be at National Park Shete Boka. We’ll stay here for 45 minutes while you can walk around and enjoy the spectacular scenery. You have the option to visit one of the 7 caves or just watch large, unpredictable waves crush against the rocky North coast.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Playa Piskado, Sabana Westpunt Curacao
At the Fisherman's beach you have the opportunity to snorkel with turtles
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kenepa Beach, Willemstad Curacao
The next stop is at Kenepa Beach, which is one of the most popular and beautiful beaches on the Island. Here you have the opportunity to take some beautiful pictures and enjoy the breathtaking view or dive into the crystal blue water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa PortoMari, Curacao
Now it’s time for our last beach stop, which is Porto Marie Beach. Porto Marie beach is known for it’s incredible snorkel sites. You can also grab something to eat & drink at the beach bar/restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Flamingo Sanctuary Sint Willibrordus, Weg naar St Willibrordus, Sint Willibrordus Curacao
On our way back to town, we drive by the Salt Lake at St. Willibrodus to see the Flamingo's in their natural habitat.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
TIME SCHEDULE HOTEL PICK UP:Santa Barbara (lobby) 07:25 AMPapagayo RESORT 07:45 AMPapagayo HOTEL (pick up at supermarket Vd Tweel) 07:45 AMLivingstone 07:45 AMMorena 07: 45 AMChocogo 07:45 AMCurinjo Apartments (Pick up at Heineken Snek) 08:10 AMSunscape Resort 08:15 AMBon Bini Bungalow 08:15 AMAtlanta Beach Hotel 08:15 AMSea Horizon 08:15 AMKontiki 08:15 AMRoyal Resort (pick up at hotel Lionsdive) 08:15 AMLionsdive 08:15 AMDolphin Suites (pick up at hotel Lionsdive) 08:15 AMBeach House (pick up at hotel Kontiki) 08:15 AMBoase 08:15 AMPlaza Hotel (at DUSHI sign Wilhelminaplein) 08:30 AMAcademy Hotel (at DUSHI sign Wilhelminaplein) 08:30 AMTrupiall Inn 08:30 AMAvila 08:30 AMBoutique Hotel 't Klooster 08:30 AMPietermaai Boutique Hotel (pick up at hotel Scuba Lodge) 08:30 AMThe Ritz Village 08:30 AMScuba Lodge 08:30 AMST Tropez (pick up at Scuba Lodge) 08:30 AMBijblauw (pick up at Scuba Lodge) 08:30 AMAcoya Hotel (pick up at Fotostudio Tramm) 08:30 AMBed & Bike (pick up at Scuba Lodge) 08:30 AMCruiseship (Security Booth Megapier) 08:40 AMRenaissance 08:40 AMKura Hulanda 08:40 AMCuracao Suites (at the entrance Kura Hulanda) 08:40 AMHoliday Beach 08:40 AMHoward Johnson (at the Pontjesbrug) 08:40 AMHotel Otrobanda (at the Pontjesbrug) 08:40 AMMariott 08:50 AMHilton 08:50 AMFloris Suite 08:50 AMClarion 08:50 AMPiscadera Harbour village 08:50 AMPiscadera Bay Side 08:50 AMBlue Bay Resort 09:00 AMBayside Boutique Hotel (pick up at Blue Bay entrance) 09:00 AMKunuku 09:20 AMPorts
- Mega Pier
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We only take a maximum passengers allowed by the Government rules making sure social distancing is possible during your trip
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.