All the Must-See St. Petersburg Sights for 1 Day
Designed for those whose ship only docks in St. Petersburg for 1 day, First Impression Tour gives you an opportunity to see and visit the most recognizable sights of the city of rivers and canals. You will definitely be amazed by the splendor and history of Russia’s imperial capital.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Umbrella in case of rain
- Entry/Admission - Nevsky Prospekt
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Mini-bus city highlights tour with stops for walking and taking pictures. Short Subway visit
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
You will see the State rooms of the Winter Palace and other buildings of the Hermitage, get to know a lot about Russian history of 18th -20th century and appreciate remarcable art collection.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
The St. Isaac's is an impressive neoclassical building, the interiors are decorated with frescos, mosaics, guilded elements and columns made of natural stones (granite, lapis lazuli, malachite).
You will getto know the legend around the Cathedral's construction, technical innovations designed for the construction and the Cathedra's dramatic history after Revolution.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Razvodnaya ul., d. 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
You will get to see world-famous fountains because of which Peterhof was called Russian Versailles. Besides, you will get to know what emperors and empresses prefered spendig summers there, what State life was like, and how Peterhow was restored after almost complete wreckage left after WWII.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels in St. Petersburg.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/20/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.