All-terrain electric trott-1h30 guided by GPS- "Discovering Carnac"
But what is the all-terrain electric trott?
It’s a funny hybrid electric and silent machine between mountain bike, bmx, and scooter.
Equipped with 2 large drive wheels, hydraulic brakes and front rear suspensions, it has the particularity of being very easy to use, going everywhere and being ultra manoeuvrable. At all levels of practice, the sensations are very present and the piloting of the machine is very similar to board sports such as snowboarding, skiing or even surfing ...
The two-wheel drive offers quite surprising acceleration and the possibility of climbing hills very easily and safely. The battery of the machine is located in a backpack, thus reducing the weight of the trott. But don't be fooled! Even if you don't pedal it remains a sporting discipline!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hiking GPS
- Front basket
What's excluded :
- Gopro camera rental
Visit Carnac differently thanks to a very pretty walk from the village towards the beaches. Discover, among other things, the magnificent panoramas of the coastal zone, the beaches, the port, the paths, the alleys and the superb typical houses of Carnac.
Departure Point :Saint-Michel tumulus, Unnamed Road, 56340 Carnac, France
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.