All Terrain Electric Scooters Rides In Arcachon
Experience a unique tour on tomorrow's leisure vehicle, renting for one or two hours, cross-country electric scooters (locally nicknamed TroTTE).
An amazing ride, for 2 to 6 persons, on Arcachon's bike paths and trails, to admire the splendor of this captivating Girondine city and the Dune du Pyla breathtaking view .
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- HD camera (available for rent)
- Biking gloves (available for rent)
- Once the path, 1 or 2 hours, and the schedule chosen, from 9 am to 6 pm, the meeting point is on the seaside in Arcachon.
There a local host will provide the all-terrain electric scooters and the necessary equipment (helmets, safety vests, smartphone holders).
After a quick demo (riding a TroTTE is easy as biking), hop off for a new and fun experience in complete freedom on bike paths.
All along, you'll find your way following the authentic course traced by a native.
Wind through this wonderful city and discover its typical architecture.
Enjoy the incomparable smell of pines and sea, marvel at the breathtaking Dune du Pyla (in the 2 hours' ride), the beauty of the centennial houses, go along the marina, the charming city center and finally back to the seaside, starting point.
Departure Point :Avenue du Parc Pereire, 33120 Arcachon, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.