All-terrain Adventure from Riviera Maya
Explore the earth and water in this half-day adventure. Snorkel in a beautiful underground river and feel the rush of an all-terrain ATV as you ride it through the jungle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bilingual Guide
- Flavored drinks and purified water.
- Medical insurance and fees.
- Atv´s equipment: DOT (US department of transportation) certified motorcycle helmet.
- Climbing equipment PETZL (helmet and harness) and gloves.
What's excluded :
- COLLISION INSURANCE (optional): available for $15 usd / single and $25 usd / double. NON REFUNDABLE.
The adventure begins at the door of your hotel. We'll take you to the mysterious Mayan jungle where the excitement takes place.
A professional guide will welcome you on your arrival and give you the instructions and safety equipment for an exciting yet safe ride.
Feel the speed and leave the trees behind as you ride an ATV on dirt roads surrounded by jungle. Then swim and explore the crystalline water of an underground river, before driving back to the place you started.
Fly through the jungle canopy in one of our different flight modes on a thrilling seven zipline ride.
At the end of this excursion, you'll have time to relax in your hotel or do other activities!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us to confirm the exact pick-up time for this activity at least 24 hours prior to departure, if your hotel is not listed we will provide an alternative meeting point near to your accommodation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- ZIPLINE WEIGHT LIMIT: 135 kg. / 300 lb
- MINIMUM DRIVING AGE: 16 years old.
- MINIMUM COMPANION AGE: 8 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.