All Rome in 1 Day WOW Tour - Luxury Car, Guide, Entrance Tickets, Lunch included
Only 1 day in Rome? There is still time to visit many of the city’s most iconic attractions.
The itinerary focuses on the best Rome has to offer: Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine, Vatican. Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peters Basilica + Driven Guided Tour of Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Navona Square and Pantheon. Just book!
We will take care of everything: tickets, pick up, drop off, intermediate transfers, experienced and friendly guide.
Everything is included, even lunch, for an assle-free experience.
It is an Exclusive Private Tour, only for your group or family!
SUNDAY SPECIAL Due to the high request of the Wow Tour, we designed a Sunday experience. With your guide, you will explore the glorious Capitoline Museums, looking onto the famous Capitoline Hill, a museum itself. On its top, you enjoy spectacular views over the Forum!
- all central hotels/B&B/Apartments,
- Civitavecchia Port,
- Fiumicino Airport and Fiumicino Hotels,
- Rail Stations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Intermediate transfers between the sites
- Guided Driven Tour of Fountains and Squares
- Full-Day Certified multilingual guides for all mentioned sites
- Skip the line tickets to all sites
- Guided Tour of Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine
- Guided Tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Lunch: You will stop at a selected restaurant
- Only Sunday: Capitoline Museums entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Rome
What's excluded :
- Spirits and extras at the reastaurant ( starter, main course and water included)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Rome, Italy
The driver will pick you up at your hotel and bring you at the Colosseum, where you will meet your guide. After admiring the impeccably preserved Arch of Constantine, you will move onto the Coliseum. The grandest amphitheater in the world will amaze you! You will walk on the footsteps of Roman Emperors through the Roman Forum. Thanks to your guide’s explanations, you will be able to imagine their triumphal processions and public speeches. The Arch of Titus will be the perfect introduction to the panoramic hill of The Palatine. The ancient legend says that Romulus founded Rome on this hill in 753 B.C. Following his actions, the Emperors built here their opulent homes. After this complete Ancient Rome tour you will fully understand Ancient Romans life.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
You will start a driven guided tour with the Trevi Fountain, a secretive masterpiece, and perhaps the most spectacular fountain in Rome. Built at the end of one of the famed aqueducts that supplied the Roman empire with water, this iconic setting attracts many visitors. Toss a coin into its waters to ensure a safe return to Rome at some stage in the future.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
You will proceed to the Spanish Steps, one of the biggest tourist spots in the city. As you stand and admire the Church of Trinitàdei Monti, which sits at the top of a famous stairwell with the Fontana Della Barcaccia at its foot, you will wonder how they were ever able to complete it.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
A true masterpiece to admire on your tour of Rome: The Pantheon. Immaculately preserved and seemingly just a few centuries old, it is difficult to believe that the structure was finished in AD 128 by Emperor Hadrian. In the square in front - a gathering place for locals – discover a decorative 16thcentury fountain sitting beneath the Egyptian obelisk.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
No trip to Rome is complete without a visit to the Piazza Navona, one of the largest squares in the city. The space is incredibly popular among tourists for one primary reason: Bernini’s “Fountain of the Four Rivers.” Built to represent The Nile, The Ganges, The Danube and Rio de la Plata, the structure now sits amidst the artists who arrive to peddle their wares on a daily basis.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
You will enter the Vatican Museums overflowing with masterpieces by many of Italy’s most important Italian artists. Giotto, Bernini, Caravaggio, Raphael, Botticelli, Perugino, Pinturicchio and many others sit alongside important works from Ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt. You will visit one of the world’s most important Picture Galleries, with paintings that have made the history of art. You will walk through famous galleries such as the tapestries and maps ones. You will learn the secrets of The Sistine Chapel, with its enormous Michelangelo’s frescoes. Here you will have time to observe the details of his sublime “Last Judgment”. Your guide will bring you directly from the Sistine Chapel into St. Peter’s Basilica, the world’s largest Church, to admire Michelangelo’s “Pietà” and other highlights
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP FROM ALL CENTRALLY LOCATED HOTELS, B&B, APARTMENTS, AND RAIL STATIONS! Your accommodation is not booked yet: no worries, you will book it later and amend the reservation.If your hotel/B&B/Apartment is **not in central Rome** ( a radius of about 7 km from the Pantheon ), let us know its location, and we will communicate the supplement for the extra distance. Kindly, on your booking, enter the information regarding your pick up/drop off location.When possible, add to your booking a mobile phone (if possible with WhatsApp connection) and use for your booking an email address you can check frequently.**If you do not receive further messages default pick up time is confirmed**It is a Private Tour and is customizable! Make sure you booked the right package option. There are five and have different car options:- "WOW TOUR central city transfer" with pick up and drop off in central Rome and intermediate transfers ( car is not at disposal while you are visiting ancient Rome area and the Vatican )- "WOW TOUR from Fiumicino" with pick up and drop off at Fiumicino Airport Hotels- "WOW TOUR from Civitavecchia" with pick up and drop off at Civitavecchia Port at the Dock of your Ship."- "Premium WOW TOUR: Full Day Car" with 8 hrs Luxury Car at Disposal- "WOW TOUR - No Drop Off" If after the tour you wish to stay out, instead of going back to the hotel.If your package is a WOW TOUR from Fiumicino airport or Civitavecchia port, kindly share with us flight details or the name of the Ship with embarkation and disembark time.ALL THE OTHER SERVICES ARE IDENTICAL FOR ALL THE 5 OPTIONS!Airports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please provide any mobility and wheelchair access requirements. Also note that visitors with limited mobility can contact us for special requirements, such as wheelchairs or walkers. Ancient Rome area and Vatican Museums visits involve significant walking. Please note that the pathway from the Sistine Chapel to St Peter’s Basilica has 50 steps and is not wheelchair accessible. We would like to inform you that the tour will continue to the Basilica only if all members of your private group can walk down the stairs; If the group includes participants with reduced mobility, the tour will end without accessing the Basilica. Please also note that other participants in your group will have to take charge of pushing the wheelchair and/or carry it down the stairs. However, visiting the Basilica in a wheelchair is still possible: we will have to go back to the exit and reach the site from the outside. This requires about one hour extra time and an extra charge of €50,00 for the additional tourist guide service.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- SUNDAY SPECIAL: Due to the high request of the Wow Tour, we designed a Sunday experience. With your guide, you will explore the glorious Capitoline Museums, looking onto the famous Capitoline Hill, a museum itself. On its top, you enjoy spectacular views over the Forum!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers and guides before entering each site or museum
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.