All of Yogyakarta
This private full day tour begins when you are picked up from your hotel accommodation.
Meet our professional guide and then transfer to visit Sultan Palace, Taman Sari Castle, Borobudur Temple, and Prambanan Temple.
This is all about Jogjakarta, discover all of the highlight of this cultural city from the temple to the palace.
Lunch is included in this program.
after that drive back to your hotel accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- In the morning explore Jogjakarta old city by visiting the Sultan palace, Taman Sari castle and then drive to Borobudur, 42 kilometers west of Jogjakarta. With your guide, explore this massive Buddhist Temple- the largest in the world- and discover the incredible history behind its construction. Comprised of thousands of volcanic and river stone blocks, the temple was assembled entirely by human labor and took more than 75 years to complete. These days, the UNESCO Heritage site is still visible in its full glory- with magnificent carvings and an unusual, yet surprisingly beautiful bulk structure.
A late lunch at a local restaurant set amid the rice fields.
Next head to the ancient Hindu temples at Prambanan, located 17 kilometers from Jogjakarta. Built in the 9th century, this collection of sharp, jagged temples features three main inner shrines dedicated to the Hindu trinity: Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. UNESCO named Prambanan a Heritage Site in 1991. Your guide will explain the history and symbolism of the temples as you walk around.
Transfer back to Jogjakarta to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your Yogyakarta Accommodation
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Yogyakarta Accommodation
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.