All Inclusive Xplor Fuego from Cancun
We offer you the opportunity of come to this park and have an exciting tour. You will enjoy activities like a circuit of seven ziplines, ride an amphibious vehicle, swim in a lava river, a tour aboard raft padding with your hands and Hamacuatizaje.
A unique tour where the forest comes to life at night and torches illuminate the path to an incredible adventure in the dark. Get ready and includes the star, stay alert so you can delve into this mystery-filled Tour Xplor fuego.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Buffet dinner of ribs (there are also options for vegetarians).
- Unlimited alcoholic beverages (coffee, atole, champurrado and fresh water).
- A circuit of seven zip lines that includes the highest zip line in the zone
- Tour aboard rafts paddling with hands through 570 meters of underground
- Use of locker for two people
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops at additional cost).
- Entry/Admission - Xplor Park
What's excluded :
- Take cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xplor Park, Carretera Chetumal, Puerto Juarez Km 282, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Have incredibles moments in this park. You will have a tour full of adrenaline.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Use insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.