All-Inclusive Water Adventure Excursion in Key West
This full day excursion from Key West includes all the fun things to do in the ocean - kayaking, snorkeling and sailing! You will head way back into the Key West National Wildlife Refuge and spend time enjoying the day, sometimes even at a sandbar. Lunch, drinks and snacks are included. Please arrive for check in 30 minutes prior to departure.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Danger Charters
What's excluded :
- This trip includes sailing, snorkeling and kayaking. An adventure into our ECO system.
Departure Point :255 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We will help keep parties separated with a reduced check in process and an open air setting. We will be using single use food items for food service and face coverings as well as snorkels are available to purchase.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.