All Inclusive Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Lama Temple
Fully immerse yourself the history of Beijing, and maximize your time on a private full-day tour. Discover the symbolic site of Great Wall of China ,climb the hillside and be rewarded with stellar views of the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, Stroll through the Hutong and Lama Temple in the afternoon . A delightful lunch, entrance fees, and driver Convenient round trip transportation from your Beijing hotel are all inclusive
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Experienced Driver
- Cable Car Ride at Great Wall
- Toboggan Ride at Great Wall
- Bottled Water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
What's excluded :
- Liquor dinks
- Personal shopping expense
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Your friendly private tour guide and driver will meet you 7:00am(Sat. and Sun, Mon) or 7:30am (Tues to Fri)at your hotel lobby. Then you will be transferred to the No.1 highlight in Beijing is Mutianyu Great Wall. Explore The world UNESCO heritages. The Mutianyu Great Wall is one of the best-preserved and No.1 rated site in Beijing surrounded by lush vegetation, this section of the wall is most beloved Great Wall in China by families and hikers but less people. It offers breathtaking views of mountainous, orchard and villages. You will spend about 2 hours wandering around and hiking on the Great Wall leisurely. Listen innumerable stories of this amazing wonder of the world from your private guide. Enjoy cable car up and cable car down from the Great Wall or with an exciting option of tobogganing down from the Great Wall of China. An unforgettable experience perfect both for adults and kinds.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
Savor a delightful Beijing style cuisine. Visit the most popular Tibetan Budhism temple in Beijing, Lama Temple. Admire the tallest buddha in Beijing that carved in one piece of sandalwood tree
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum, No.13 Guozijian Street, Beijing China
A lively Hutong area with beautiful Confucius Temple and Imperial College, Guozijian.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Wudaoying Hutong, Dongcheng District, Beijing China
Beijing's oldest commercial street, It is lined in traditional-style stone buildings that house charming souvenir and handicraft shops, and restaurants.
At the end of the tour, Your tour guide will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 10,000-20,000steps is involved (30floor)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.