All Inclusive Tour to Great Wall and Summer Palace
Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Beijing experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city by private car on this door-to-door private tour. Check off three of Beijing’s biggest attractions—Great Wall of China and Summer Palace. A delightful Beijing Style Cuisine are all inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Experienced Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall at Badaling
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Liquor Drinks
- Personal shopping expense
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great Wall at Badaling, Badaling, Yanqing District, Beijing 102112 China
Your friendly tour guide will meet you at 7:00am in your hotel lobby. Then you will be transferred to the most popular Great Wall in Beijing. It is closest one by the city. It is surrounded by lush vegetation, this section of the wall is most beloved Great Wall in China by Chinese. Chairman said You are not Hero until you reach the Great Wall at Badaling. It offers breathtaking views of mountainous, orchard and villages. You will spend about 1.5 hours wandering around and hiking on the Great Wall leisurely. Climb the hillside and be rewarded with stellar views of the Great Wall.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Savor a delightful Beijing style lunch. After that, Head to the most beautiful Royal garden in Beijing, Summer Palace. Summer Palace is a summer resort for Imperial Family Members, Learn about the most powerful female in Chinese history. The empress Dowager CiXi. People named her as Dragon Lady. Stroll along the Kunming Lake and Long Corridor at the Summer Palace. Enjoy Hall of Benevolence and Longevity and Tower of Buddhist Incense (Summer Palace). If the boat is running, enjoy a lovely dragon boat ride to the southern island. At the end of the tour, your tour guide will transfer you back to your lovely hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Long Corridor at the Summer Palace, No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing China
The Longest corridor in the world with 14000 delicate drawings and magnificent artworks on it. A wonderful place to relax and enjoy the cool Breeze from Kunming lake
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 10,000-20,000steps is involved (30floor)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.