All Inclusive Tour to Forbidden City and 798 Art District
Fully immerse yourself the culture of Beijing, and maximize your time on a private full-day tour. Check off two of Beijing’s biggest attractions—Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and 798 art district. A comprehensive package with private driver, entrance fees, and lunch are all inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Experienced Driver
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - 798 Art Zone
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Personal shopping expense
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Your friendly private tour guide will meet you at 9:00am in your hotel lobby. Then You will be transferred to Tiananmen Square. The largest city plaza in the world. Learning the revolutionary period of history. Stroll along the Tiananmen Square(Tiananmen Guangchang), Admire the Great Hall of the People (Renmin Dahuitang), National Museum Of China, Chairman Mao Memorial Hall (Maozhuxi Jiniangtang), Monument of the People's Heroes and Gate of Heavenly Peace (Tian'an Men).
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Visit the 600 years old place, The Forbidden city-The Palace Museum. Forbidden City, the largest Imperial Palace in the world. The world UNESCO Heritage. It used the Royal Palace for 24 emperors from Ming and Qing Dynasty. Enjoy the Hall of Great Supremacy (Taihe Dian), Hall of Middle Harmony (Zhonghe Dian), Hall of Preserving Harmony (Baohedian), Palace of Heavenly Purity, Chuxiu Palace, Turret of The Palace Museum,The Imperial Garden of The Palace Museum and Meridian Gate (Wumen). Please watch the movie of "The last emperor" before you head to Beijing. you will spend about 2 hours here. Listen countless old stories from your tour guide. Get to know Palace at your own pace.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: 798 Art Zone, No.4 Jiuxianqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100015 China
Savor a delightful authentic stir-fried lunch. Continue your tour to the most trendy area of Beijing, The 798 Art Zone housing hip creative galleries such as photography, modern art, porcelain, sculptures and boutiques. UCCA and space galleries are the top. There is a piece done by Angelino Dali. Please Feel free to shop and have a coffee stop.
At the end of the tour, you tour guide will tranfer you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.