All Inclusive: Toronto to Niagara Falls Bus Tour with Hornblower Boat and Lunch
Visit the Magnificent Niagara Falls in a Luxury Tour Bus (pickups from Toronto)
• Free pick up and drop off from select locations in Toronto
• Lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Buffet is included on this tour
• Hornblower Boat Cruise tickets are included on this tour
• Tour Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake Drive Through
• Visit a local Winery and participate in a wine tasting
• See all of the sites the Niagara Region has to offer
• Free unlimited bottled water
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch at Sheraton Fallsview Buffet
- Hornblower Boat Cruise
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Drive Through
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls Canada
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
1. Pickup from Toronto pickup location and travel to Niagara Falls, Ontario (pickup times vary according to location)
2. Hornblower Niagara Cruise (Seasonal): Ride on the world famous Hornblower Boat (formerly known as The Maid of the Mist) which takes passengers right up to the base of the Niagara Falls! In the winter season the Hornblower Boat is closed and passengers will visit The Journey Behind The Fall attraction and explore the tunnels behind the Niagara Falls. Admission included in your ticket
3. Lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Buffet overlooking the Niagara Falls and Free time to explore Niagara Falls: After the Hornblower boat cruise, take 2 hours to explore Niagara Falls, souvenir shop and eat lunch.
4. Scenic drive through Niagara Parkway: After lunch, we will take a scenic drive on Niagara Parkway on our way to Niagara-on-the-Lake.
5. Floral Clock: We pass by the famous floral clock, a 40 ft. clock decorated in over 16,000 carpet bedding plants.
Pass by without stopping
6. Niagara Whirlpool: Stop at the Whirlpool Rapids to gaze at the power of the Niagara River, these are some of the world's most powerful rapids.
7. Niagara-on-the-Lake Drive Through to Winery: The Niagara region is famous for it's local wineries. We stop at a local winery to learn about the wine making process and sample Red and White wines (Ice wine sampling costs extra).
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Departure times vary according to pickup location.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all seasons, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.