All-Inclusive Saona Island Tour from Punta Cana (Full Day)
Best beach trip ever in the Caribbean. Experience a pleasant day with real dominican food and dances in the Caribbean Sea.
An open bar and Dominican island buffet lunch are provided during this day trip to Saona Island, with round-trip transport from Punta Cana hotels. Travel to this popular destination by speedboat, including a swimming stop in a natural pool. Enjoy free time to relax on a tropical beach of sugar-white sand, swaying palms, and turquoise waters. This tour keeps itinerary planning out of your holiday.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation Roundtrip
- Catamaran ride
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Dominican Dance Lessons
- Typical Dominican Lunch
- Open Bar at the Island
- Stop at the Natural Swimming Pool
- Speedboat ride
- Multilingual Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Saona Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
Leaving from Bayahibe by catamaran you will go to the most beautiful island of Dominican Republic: Saona.
After sailing, you will discover a truly Caribbean island surrounded of crystal clear water and white sand, a real Paradise on Earth.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from all hotels in Punta Cana - Bavaro area. Please call us a day before the tour to confirm the pickup time from your hotel.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.