All Inclusive Private Trekking Tour at Shixiaguan Great Wall
For hiking lovers, especially Great Wall hiking lovers, here will be one of your best options. You will have the chance of hiking different sections of Great Walls within one day which are originally built during the different dynasties including Beiqi about Dynasty 1400 years ago, Ming Dynasty about 500 years ago and Mingguo in 18 centuries. You are able to enjoy your trekking along the marvelous walls with less touristic atmosphere.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- We will depart from Beijing at 8am from your hotel in the morning, and the journey will take about one and a half hours. After walking through villages and woods for about 20 minutes, you will at first reach the Beiqi Great Wall. This stretch of Great Wall was mainly built from mud, stones and wood, created an elevated military route through the harsh and rugged terrain. You will see stones and marbles opening a road among greens and stretching along ridges. You can’t help throwing all the noises and concerns away and enjoy the nature ahead.
After hiking for 40 minutes, you will reach The Ming Great Wall, which was built by the Ming dynasty as a deterrent against northern settlements of Mongol tribes. Here, the Great Wall was built from bricks and stone. The Ming Great Wall stretches like a Loong (legend godlike dragon in China). You will feel like riding the giant flying dragon as you are on the Wall. And if you are familiar with Chinese history, the fierce battles between the armed Mongol tribes and the Ming armies will come into your mind as you are standing right on where these have been happening.
After hiking uphills and downhills, eventually you will reach the stretch of Great Wall which was restored in the 18 centuries. The hiking tour will end here. Descending from the Great Wall within 50 minutes, you will be enjoying your lunch specially prepared for you by local villagers. Your happy journey ends here and you will leave for Beijing with all the marvels and wonders of Great Wall.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.