All Inclusive Private Tour:2-Day of Xi'an Discovery with Hotel Accomodation
This two days private Xi'an All Inclusive include one night 5star hotel accomodation, private air-conditioned travel vehicle with professional driver and professional English speaking tour guide, one lunch and one dinner, the visit of Terracotta Warriors museum, City Wall,Big Wild Goose pagoda and Muslim Street, Hanyangling(Tomb of emperor Jingdi).
Book this tour, all these most famous sightseeing places in Xi'an are included for this tour,and you will have a very enjoyable experience to taste the local yummy food. You only need book this tour with us, then enjoy your time and travel with our Xi'an insiders.
We can offer you the round-trip airport transfer or train station transfer during the tour, please confirm with us beforehand and offer us your pick up and drop off location information in details.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Professional English speaking tour guide for two days
- Private air-conditioned travel vehicle with professional driver service
- One night 5star hotel accomodation with buffet breakfast
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Round-trip airport transfer or train station transfer during the tour
- Entrance fee of Terracotta Warriors museum
- Entrance fee of City Wall
- Entrance fee of Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Entrance fee of Hanyangling Mausoleum of Han Dynasty
- Visit of Muslim Quarter
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)
What's excluded :
Day 1: Xi'an
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
In the morning,we drive to visit the famous Terracotta Warriors museum,there are more than 8000 pieces of real-life sized Terracotta Warrior and potter horsed were excavated out from here in three burial pits. The whole underground army were buried for the first Chinese emperor to guard for him in the underground world for his after life. No any historical record mentioned the Terracotta Warriors army, until 1974, the local farmer dig the water well, then the underground army were found and well known as the eighth wonder of the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
After finished the visit of Terracotta Warriors museum,let's go for a yummy lunch in a local popular restaurant nearby the museum.
Then drive to visit Xi'an City Wall, this ancient building was built at the beginning of Ming Dynasty 600 years ago, it is about 14 kilometers long and reputated as the best preserved and longest City Wall in China. 12-14 meters wide on the top and 15-18 meters wide at the bottom. 12 meters tall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Let's come to Muslim Quarter which is at the downtown center of Xi'an. As the start point of Silk Road, Xi'an was ever the biggest international city in the world, so there are many Muslim people come to Xi'an to do business and settle down here, there are still more than 10,0000 Muslim people living in Muslim Quarter now, most of the restaurants here are run by the Muslim people,many yummy local food here, it is the local very popular place for travelers and locals in the evening.
We will have our dinner here in the Muslim Quarter, taste the local representative snacks food for dinner, a very unforgettable foodie experience for your journey in China.
After dinner, drive you to the local included hotel(5 star), the room type is standard room and the next morning buffet breakfast is included.
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: A very popular local restaurant nearby Terracotta Warriors museum, here you can try the local yummy dishes and noodle.
• Dinner: We will have dinner in the Muslim Quarter, taste the different local yummy snacks food for dinner.
Accommodation included: One night 5star hotel accomodation(Standard room) with the next morning buffet breakfast included
Day 2: Xi'an
Stop At: Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), Enci Temple The southern part of Yata Road, Yanta District, Xi'an 710061 China
In the morning, let's go to visit Big Wild goose pagoda,it was built in Tang Dynasty 1300 years ago, it was ever the tallest building in Xi'an, it is located inside Dacien temple which was ever a royal temple in Tang Dynasty, the temple was reconstructed in Ming Dynasty 600years ago.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling), Zhanjiawan Village, Xi'an China
Then drive to visit the famous Hanyangling,this is the mausuleum for the fourth emperor of Han Dynasty more than 2000 years ago. A large number of small pottery figures were discoverd during 1990, they were buried for this emperor for his underground world life, Han Dynasty Terracotta Warriors, pottery pig, ox, rooster, dog ,goat were buried in the burial pits around the mausoleum. Here even the earliest tea leaves and silk were discovered.
From here, we can drop you off at your own booked Xi'an hotel at downtown area, or drop you off at the airport,or train station according to your request.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your Xi'an hotel at downtown area, or pick you up from the train station or airport,please confirm with us beforehand and offer us your pick up location information in details.Airports
- Xianyang Airport, Xi'an China
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.