All-Inclusive Private Tour to Yungang Grottoes and Hanging Temple from Datong
Take a private day tour to two top attractions in Datong: Yungang and Hengshan Hanging Temple. Tour guide, private vehicle, hotel pickup and drop-of, entrance fees and local lunch are all incusive
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - A local lunch is included
- Local tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Yungang Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Hengshan Hanging Temple (Xuankong si)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yungang Grottoes, Wuzhou Mountain, Urban Area, Datong 37000 China
Your private guide and driver will pick you up at 8:30am in your hotel lobby, transferred by an air-conditioned to your first stop-Yungang Grottoes. It is is located about 16 km west of the city of Datong,Shanxi province,in the valley of the Shi Li river at the base of the Wuzhou Shan mountains. There are 252 caves and 51,000 statues, represent the outstanding achievement of Buddhist cave art in China in the 5th and 6th centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hengshan Hanging Temple (Xuankong si), Hengshan, Datong China
After enjoy a local lunch, drive to Hengshan Hanging Temple, which is a temple built into a cliff (75-metre (246 ft) above the ground near Mount Heng in Hunyuan County, Datong City, Shanxi Province. Along with the Yungang Grottoes, the Hanging Temple is one of the main tourist attractions and historical sites in the Datong area.
After the tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Datong.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed,please advice after booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.