All Inclusive Private Hiking Tour to Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
This fun hiking tour is going to take you to the southwestern extension of the Badaling Great Wall, which is 5 kilometers further of the west gate of the scenic resort . It's also know as Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall, and this part of ancient Great Wall, formerly known as "remnant Great Wall" or "Wild Great Wall" since it never had a large-scale renovation, still maintains the old form and marks. The surrounding of this area is beautiful all year around, and the scenery is different in 4 seasons.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hiking Tour
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall, Donggou Village, Badaling Town, Beijing 102102 China
Your hiking expert will meet you in your hotel lobby at 8:00am, and you will take your private vehicle to the ancient Badaling Great Wall (2 hours driving time). On your way to the Badaling, you will also have the chance to see the famous Juyongguan Pass (built in 1342). Chinese people say: “If one man guards the pass, ten thousand cannot get through ” to describe the terrain here is strategically situated and difficult of access.
Upon arrival to Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall, you will find the interior of the wall is made by with mud and rock, the exterior is built with granite stones. There are 12 beacon towers in this section total. The upper part of the tower is for spy on, and the lower part used to be for food or ammunition storage or as the accommodation for the soldiers in the old time.
Walking up the stairs, it's getting steeper and more perilous. Keep going forward, you can "climb" to the top of the Great Wall. Looking northwards, you can see the Guanting Reservoir, and you can see the crowded Badaling towards east direction. You will have a break here to enjoy the amazing view and your snacks.
The entire hiking time is about 4 to 5 hours (5.5 kilometers). After getting off the Wall, you will have your lunch meal in a local restaurant near by. Then, you will be transferred back to your Beijing hotel after lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from your hotel inside of 5th ring road in Beijing.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.