All Inclusive Private Harbin Day Tour including Sun Island, Snow and Ice World
Grab those multilayered jackets and slip on your mittens ready to take in the traditional ice-lantern exhibitions, alpine skiing events, and enormous ice sculptures that have made the Harbin festival renowned over the years. Enjoy your day in Harbin during this beautiful winter season! This private day tour will take you to Sun Island Snow Sculpture, Sophia Church, Central Street, Ice and Snow World. In addition, stroll around the streets of "Russian", explore the ancient buildings on the Harbin central street. Taste local lunch, all entrance fees, private guide and driver service are all inclusive.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide/Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Saint Sophia Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Sun Island (Tai Yang Dao)
- Entry/Admission - Harbin Ice and Snow World
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Sophia Cathedral, No.88 Toulong Street, Daoli District, Harbin 150000 China
Your friendly private guide and driver will meet you in your hotel lobby in the morning. Make sure you layer on the warmest of your clothes because Harbin is very cod and we will be outside exploring for the most part of the day. We start off at Sophia Church to explore the mystery and exterior artistic decoration then move on to Central Street, the longest commercial pedestrian street in Asia where you can hang out and make new friends randomly and get a feel of the Russian atmosphere at the same time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sun Island (Tai Yang Dao), No.3 Jingbei Road, Pingfang District, Harbin 150018 China
After your morning tour, enjoy a traditional northeast style lunch and continue your tour to Sun Island Snow Sculpture living up to its name, it is beyond imagination, unusual, enchanting and inspiring.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Harbin Ice and Snow World, North bank of Songhua River, Songbei District, Harbin 150000 China
Then, take snapshots of the Harbin early sunset, followed by a visit to Snow and Ice World where the climax of the day begins! You will discover many ice sports such as skiing,sledding, ice hockey and ice mini golf in addition to a wonderful performance.
After your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Harbin city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel located in Harbin downtown
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in winter season, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable boots are highly recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.