All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Simatai Great Wall and Gubei Water Town
If it is your first time visit Beijing, Great Wall is one of that stunning and magnificent attractions that you must visit. There are so many different sections of the Wall, and you will visit Simatai Great Wall and Water Town in this all-inclusive tour service. This is a No Shopping tour, and you can 100% enjoy your hiking time on the Great Wall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour guide
- Private Driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance ticket
- Authentic food lunch
- Gasline, Patrol, Parking, Toll fee
- Entry/Admission - Gubei Water Town
- Entry/Admission - Simatai Great Wall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gubei Water Town, Simatai villege, Gubeikou town, Beijing China
In the morning, your private guide will come to pick you up in your hotel lobby (or at your requested time before noon), then take you to Simatai Great Wall and Water Town directly.
You will first visit Gubei Water Town which is a newly built water town is located in Miyun county with a massive backdrop of the world famous Simatai Great Wall, the romantic Yuanyang Lake and the ancient Simatai Village. It is a replica of Wuzhen Water Town in the Southern China. In Gubei Water Town, there are 6 areas in soft opening stage including Old Barracks Area, Minguo Street Area, Water Street Area, Wonglong, and etc. You will find many interesting shops, tasty restaurants, and distinctive hotels there.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Simatai Great Wall, Gubeikou Town, Beijing 101508 China
After visiting Gubei Water Town for about 1-2 hour, you will start your hiking tour on the Simatai Great Wall. This part of your trekking is one of the most beautiful sections among the Great Wall. It is located 120 kilo meters away from Beijing. Originally built during the Northern Qi dynasty (550–577) and rebuilt in the Hongwu years of the Ming dynasty. It has 5.4 km long with 35 beacon towers. It is known for its steepness. The UNESCO has designated Simatai Great Wall as one of the World Cultural Heritage Sites as part of the Great Wall World Heritage Site. If you want to save your energy for the Great Wall hiking, you can also choose to take cable car up and walk down.
For lunch time, you can enjoy you meal at the Water Town any time.
After the entire tour, your will be transferred back your hotel in Beijing.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.