All Inclusive Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace
In this private day tour, you will be able to visit the top two attractions in Beijing: Great Wall of China (one of the seven wonders in the world) and the Summer Palace (the emperor's garden during the summer time in the past). You will be amazed by the grand view when you stand on the Great Wall. Summer Palace is going to give you another totally different feeling by its beautiful scenery. All entrance fee, cable car/toboggan fee, lunch meal, tour guide and private transfer service are all inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cable car or toboggan fee
- Local lunch
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
In the morning, your professional English speaking tour guide and driver with private car will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby. Then you will go to the Mutianyu Great Wall first (1.5 hours driving), which is further section in Beijing area and less crowed. This stretch of the Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings – dense woods and rich pastures that change colors with the seasons of the year. It winds its way over 1000 meters to the crest of a mountain, before turning sharply and dipping downhill.
You'll have around two hours to explore the Great Wall. It takes around half an hour to hike up on foot, or you can choose to take the cable car or chair lift: it's also possible to toboggan.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
After your tasty lunch in a local restaurant, you will visit the Summer Palace. It takes a bit over an hour to get there from the Great Wall. The Summer Palace was the royal garden in the past time. There are beautiful many pavilions, mansions, temples, bridges and huge lake, and corridors. While the Long Corridor is the longest one in the world which is on the Genuineness World Records. You will also see famous Seventeen Arches Bridge, Qingyan Stone Boat, Kunming Lake and Longevity Hill there.
After the tour. Then drive you back to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Long Corridor at the Summer Palace, No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing China
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Seventeen Arches Bridge, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
Stop At: Qingyan Stone Boat, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hall of Benevolence and Longevity, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you choose to have different language tour guide service other than English or Chinese one, please ensure to make your booking at least 3 days in advance
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.