All-Inclusive Private Day Tour to Longqing Gorge and Guyaju Caves
Longqing Gorge Cruise and Guyaju Caves private full-day tour. Enjoy a day of escaping the hustle and bustle of the city. Entrance fees, local lunch, private tour guide, hotel pickup and drop-off are all inclusive.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private guide
- Boat ride
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Longqing Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Guyaju Caves
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Longqing Gorge, Gucheng Village, Beijing 102109 China
Meet your friendly tour guide at 8:00am in your hotel lobby and travel in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle to Longqing Gorge, located at the mouth of the Yanqing Old City River, in the northeast of Yanqing County about 53 miles from Beijing City. Upon arrival,you will take the escalator up to the Dam and take a cruise to enjoyed the scenery and the fresh air.Along the river, you will pass Comb Hill,Flowers Cave and Jingang Temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Guyaju Caves, Dongmenying Village, Zhanshanying Town, Beijing 102115 China
After enjoy a local tasty lunch, continue to Guyaju Caves,about 80km northwest of Beijing. It is the largest site of an old cliff residence community in China.They were occupied during China's Tang Dynasty (AD 618-907), over 100 homes carved in to the hillside.
After tour finished,you will be transferred back to your hotel in downtown Beijing.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Beijing
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.