All-Inclusive Private Day Tour of World Heritage Sites: Mount Qingcheng and Dujiangyan
Visit two world cultural heritage sites - Dujiangyan and Mount Qingcheng in one day.
Dujiangyan and Mount Qingcheng were the inspiration for the Dream Works team to create the Panda Village in Kungfu Panda 3.
Your experienced guide will take you to explore ancient Taoist temples with winding paths, verdant trees and mossy green roofs in Mount Qingcheng as well as the jade colored streams and ancient architecture of Dujiangyan.
A tasty local lunch, entrance fees, cable car/Eco Golf Car fare, private guide and transfer service are all inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- English-speaking guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off within 3rd ring road
- Private transportation according to itinerary
- Round-trip cable car at Mt. Qingcheng
- Round-trip eco golf car at Mt. Qingcheng
- Entry/Admission - Mount Qingcheng
- Entry/Admission - Dujiangyan Irrigation System
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Qingcheng, Qingcheng Mountain Town, Chengdu 611844 China
7:15am,your private tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby, drive 1.5h to world culture heritage site-Mt.Qingcheng.
Leave early to avoid the traffic jam and enjoy the tranquility.
If you would prefer late departure, please kindly advise at the time of booking.
Upon arrival, take golf carto the entrance. Once you step in the mountain gate,you will see the quaint Taoist style architecture that inspired Dream Works to create the idyllic Panda Village in their movie, Kungfu Panda 3.
In these tranquil surroundings, you will begin your half-hour walk uphill to the Moon City Lake where the cable car will lift you up to explore the most significant Taoist temple.
Then continue your hike to the mountain top where Laojun Pavilion is located.
If weather permits, you can see the Dujiangyan city and beyond.
Once you have enjoyed all that the mountain offers, you will board the cable car down from Shangqing Palace for the 30 minute walk to exit Mount Qingcheng.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dujiangyan Irrigation System, On the Minjiang River at the west of Dujiangyan, Dujiangyan 611830 China
After yummy Lunch, visit Dujiangyan Irrigation Project. Your guide will brief you on this ancient engineering marvel – how it works and how it has benefited the local people since the Qin Dynasty (220 BC).
From Qinyan Pavilion, continue to Erwang Temple (also known as Two Kings Temple) which was erected in the Qin Dynasty to commemorate the designers of the irrigation system, Li Bing and his son. Afterwards, you will cross the Anlan Suspension Bridge to the main part of Dujiangyan Irrigation System: Fish Mouth Weir and Bottle-Neck Channel ,you will gain deeper understanding how dose Dujiangyan Irrigation System work.
Later, exit the irrigation system through Lidui Park and pass through an quite,elegant bonsai garden.
Step out of the park,driver will pick you up, return your hotel in Chengdu around 5:00pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free hotel pick-up and drop-off within 3rd ring road
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Original Passport and green health code are required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.