All Inclusive Private Chengde Custom Day Tour
This is a private customized day tour to Chengde from Beijing. Chengde is best known as the site of the Mountain Resort, a vast imperial garden and palace formerly used by the Qing emperors as summer residence. Below is just a suggested itinerary. If there are any other special landmarks interest you most of Chengde, please feel free to discuss with your private guide. Entrance fees, local lunch, private transfer are all inclusive.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Summer Palace of Mountain Resort
- Entry/Admission - Potala Palace (Putuo Zongcheng Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Universal Peace (Puning si)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imperial Summer Palace of Mountain Resort, North of Shuangqiao District, Chengde 067000 China
Your private tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby in the morning, and head to your first stop-Imperial Summer Palace of Mountain Resort, built between 1703 and 1792 during the Qing dynasty. This gloriously landscaped summer palace took almost a century to complete and was home to Qing Dynasty emperors, eunuchs, courtiers, and concubines during Beijing's scorching summer months for many years.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Potala Palace (Putuo Zongcheng Temple), North of Lion Ditch, Chengde 068450 China
Then continue to small Potala Palace, which is called Putuo Zongcheng. It is a Qing dynasty era Buddhist temple complex built between 1767 and 1771 during the reign of the Qianlong Emperor (1735–1796).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Universal Peace (Puning si), North of Chengde Mountain Resort , Shangqiao District, Chengde 067000 China
After enjoy a local lunch, visit Puning Si in Chengde is also known as the Temple of Universal Peace. It is an eighteenth century temple built by the Qing emperor Qianlong, contains a remarkable wooden Buddha that stands over 20mts high, has 42 arms and an eye on each palm.
Your tour ends with your hotel drop-off.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.