All-inclusive Private Catamaran Charter
By booking our private charter, you and your guests will have exclusive access to our boat and our attentive and friendly staff. Because the cruise is private, we can tailor our itinerary to suit your preferences. We provide a luxurious experience with acrylic cups, champagne flutes, a selection of white wines and premium alcohol. We limit our charters to groups of 30 people or less to ensure guests can socially distance while enjoying the shade or basking in the Caribbean sun-light. Experience the Aristokat difference!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Snacks - Saltfish Fried Fritters with Jerked Mayonnaise, fruit plate, pastries and packaged snacks s
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Our cruise departs Montego Bay Yacht club for a scenic sail along Montego Bay's famous Hip-Strip. Our first stop is our snorkel point in the Montego Bay Marine Park. This protected area allows swimmers the opportunity to get up close and personal with the marine life. After snorkeling, guests can decide if they would like a more active experience by stopping at Margaritaville and enjoying their water activities or we can take guests for a more relaxing beach stop at the world-famous Doctor's Cave Beach. We then take guests sailing along the Montego Bay coastline, for a Caribbean dance party with our onboard DJ. Throughout the cruise, guests will be served from our premium unlimited drinks selection along with unlimited snacks and finger foods.
• Doctor's Cave Beach, Gloucester Ave, Montego Bay, Jamaica, Montego Bay Jamaica
• Montego Bay Yacht Club, Montego Bay Jamaica
• Montego Bay Marine Park, Pier 1, Howard Cooke Blvd., Montego Bay Jamaica
Departure Point :Montego Bay Yacht Club, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid-19 certified by the government of Jamaica. All guests are encouraged to wear masks aboard our vessel. The crew will be wearing masks at all-times and frequently cleaning high touch areas. All guests will have their temperatures taken upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.