All inclusive: paddleboard, kayak, snorkeling, tour the Arch, open bar and food
No stay in Cabo is complete without a few things. We have put all of those things in one spot in an all inclusive bucket list level experience.
Tour the Arch, Lover's Beach, Land's End and everything Cabo. Stop in the bay to snorkel, kayak, paddleboard or keep drinking! It's all about you on this one!
Bring your favorite music and play it through bluetooth! Open bar, food and bucket list level memories are included. Join the fun, loving, and professional crew on board the most amazing experience in Cabo.
Three hours of bucket list stuff, including:
-Light brunch and snacks
-Beverages, soft drinks, juices, bottled water,
-Open bar: tequila, vodka and rum cocktails, beer
-Snorkel gear included, flotation devices, kayaks and paddleboards
INQUIRE ABOUT PRIVATE TOURS. PERFECT FOR YOUR SPECIAL GROUP. Please check out our website for more information.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beautiful 48ft Trimaran
- Bring your phone for unlimited photo opportunities
- Boat Tour of Everything Cabo
- Open bar: tequila, vodka and rum cocktails, beer
- Light brunch and snacks
- Snorkel gear, paddleboards, kayaks, flotation devices
- Music and a great crew
What's excluded :
- Please bring a towel to avoid a small fee
- Transportation can be added after booking for $20 per person. Please message us for information.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
See the world famous arch!
Stop At: Divorce beach, Blvd. Paseo de La Marina, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
See world famous Divorce Beach!
Stop At: Marina Cabo San Lucas, Lote A-18 De la Darsena, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
See the Marina from the water!
Stop At: Cabo San Lucas, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
See Cabo from the water!
Stop At: Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
See Pelican Rock!
Pass By: Santa Maria Beach, Hwy 1 Km 11, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
Snorkeling gear included
Departure Point :Cabo Blue Trimaran Boat, Muelle Principal, Marina del Rey, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our activities are covid certified safe. Please contact us with questions. Please check our website for current information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.