All Inclusive: Old and New Delhi City Tour
Experience the sites, sounds and scents of Old and New Delhi on this one-day whirlwind private tour that showcases the best of the city. Start things off on the wider roads of New Delhi before venturing into the narrow allies of the old city. Travel in air-conditioned comfort with a private driver and uncover the mysteries and traditions that make India’s capital truly unique
*Discover Delhi your way with the assistance of a local guide
*Admire the cultural, spiritual and historical landmarks of India's capital
*Visit the Jama Masjid mosque and other monuments in Old Delhi
*Enjoy the services of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle
*See highlights of New Delhi such as India Gate, the Presidential Buildings and the Lotus Temple
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi, Noida/Gurugram/Ghaziabad/Faridabad
- Private live tour guide as per itinerary
- Lunch & Bottled water
- Tickets to the monuments
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
What's excluded :
- Anything not Specified in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
In the morning, at 09:00 AM -Pickup from the Hotel in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida and then proceed to visit OLD & NEW DELHI.
OLD DELHI -Jama Masjid Your first stop is Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque. Spend some time walking around the red sandstone courtyard. It was built in 1656 with the help of 5000 workers. It is situated in front of the royal residence 'Red Fort', amid Chandni chowk. Visit the largest Indian Mosque built in 1656 AD by the Fifth Mughal Emperor Shahjahan, then visit Kinari Bazaar (Wedding Street), Spice Market, and Chandni Chowk. Stop for taking a photo at Red Fort (outside) by Cycle Rickshaw, and then visit Raj Ghat -a Cremation Place of "The father of Nation" -Mahatma Gandhi.
NEW DELHI:- Visit India Gate -A War Memorial for 82,000 India Soldiers died in First World War, then drive pass Presidential Palace and Parliament of India. After lunch, continue sightseeing and visit Lotus Temple -A Bahai House of Worship, and then visit Qutab Minar -An 800-year-Old Brick Minaret built in 1199 AD by Qutub-ud-din-aibak. Later proceed towards the Hotel. Your tour ends with sweet memories of Delhi.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.