All-Inclusive Nanjing Purple Mountain Scenic Area Private Day Tour
This comprehensive private 8-hour tour focus on all the attractions of the Purple Mountain Scenic Area (Nanjing Zhongshan Mountain National Park). You will be able to see famous attractions Yat-Sen Mausoleum, Meiling Palace, Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum, Linggu Temple and others in one day. During the winter season, you will get to see beautiful plum blossom in Meihua Mountain. Your meeting point for this can be either from your Nanjing Hotel or Nanjing Railway Station.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Private air-conditioned comfortable car
- Nanjing Hotel/Railway Station pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Sun Yatsen Mausoleum (Zhongshan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - Meiling Palace
- Entry/Admission - Xiaoling Tomb of Ming Dynasty
- Entry/Admission - Linggu Si
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sun Yatsen Mausoleum (Zhongshan Ling), No.2 Sifangcheng, Zhongshanling Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing 210009 China
In the morning, meet your guide at hotel lobby in Nanjing city or Nanjing Railway Station.
Typically, Start the tour by visiting the Mausoleum of Dr. Sun Yat-Sen (father of modern China), a must visit place in Nanjing. Hike to the top of the purple mountain, learn about the China's history in 20th century, appreciate the elegant design of the mausoleum, have a panoramic view of the city, and close up look of mausoleum itself.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Meiling Palace, Xiaohong Mountain, east of Sifang City, Xuanwu District, Nanjing 210028 China
Next, visit Meiling Palace, the former residence of Chiang Kai-shek and the first lady Soong Mei-ling.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Xiaoling Tomb of Ming Dynasty, Wengzhong Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing 210018 China
Head to Ming tomb, the tomb of the Hongwu Emperor. See the impressive statues and architecture, learn the history of Ming dynasty and take a nice along the skywalks with impressive stone Great carved stone statues.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Linggu Si, east of Zhongshan Ling, Nanjing China
Continue the tour to visit the famous Linggu Temple. Explore the temple with multiple chambers and buddha statues , and learn the local religious culture from your knowledgeable guide.
After your tour is finished, your guide will send you back to your hotel in Nanjing, or see you off at Nanjing Railway Station.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Nanjing Railway station or Nanjing South Railway station (let us know train details at special requirement)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.