All Inclusive Kids Tour of Vatican Sistine Chapel St.Peter's Basilica w Pick up
This Vatican tour is a great way to keep your children entertained and engaged, as they have fun and learn at the same time. Your family are sure to enjoy teaming up to solve quizzes, participate in scavenger hunts, and much more. Your guide will personalize your tour, creating a unique and perfect experience for your family. Children will actively participate throughout the tour, and learning, having fun, and making memories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick and Drop off
- skip the line ticket
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
During your trip around the Vatican, your children will participate in games and win prizes whilst learning more about the Vatican’s collections. The first items you will see on the tour are the array of ancient Greek and Roman sculptures, as well as the sarcophagi of Empress Helena and Constantina, the mother and daughter of Constantine the Great.
This is followed by a walk through the Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of the Tapestries, Sobieski Hall, and the lavishly decorated Raphael Rooms.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
You will then arrive at the Sistine Chapel, one of Italy’s most popular attractions, and still used today for the papal elections. The chapel is the location of Michelangelo's 'The Last Judgment' and other frescoes depicting Biblical stories, such as the creation of Adam.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After the Sistine Chapel, you will view the world’s most important Catholic church - Saint Peter’s Basilica.
This tour is a great way to keep your children entertained and engaged, as they have fun and learn at the same time. Your family are sure to enjoy teaming up to solve quizzes, participate in scavenger hunts, and much more. Your guide will personalise your tour, creating a unique and perfect experience for your family. Children will actively participate throughout the tour, and learning, having fun, and making memories.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
This private, 3 hour Vatican tour has been designed specifically for families with children. You’ll hear more about the Vatican Museums’ huge collections, including unrivalled treasures, such as Raphael's Rooms and the Gallery of Maps. See Michelangelo's famous Sistine Chapel and his Pietà, plus benefit from skip-the-line access to the Museums and St. Peter's Basilica. A fun and engaging tour that you and your family will never forget!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please leave your hotel name , we will pick you up there.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The customer has to bring their own mask
- Social distancing has to be maintained
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.