All-Inclusive Hangzhou Highlights Tour with Boat Ride and Lunch
Discover the best of Hangzhou during a fascinating full day tour of the city's most highlights. Accompanied by your guide over 5+ years guiding experience and the driver over 10+ years experience. Take boat ride on West Lake; experience a Chinese tea ceremony at Meijiawu tea village and enjoy the serenity nature of Hangzhou in Bamboo Lined Path at Yunqi. You have the options to have lunch at the local restaurant recommended by your guide or have an authentic home-cooked meal at a local famer's home. To make your trip comfortable and easy, we provide Free WI-FI, PHONE CHARGER, COLD DRINKS AND UMBRELLA (no extra charge)
Note: If you come from Shanghai by train, recommend timing: Arrival: Around 9:30am; Departure: Around 18:00pm. Both Hangzhou East train station and Hangzhou railway station are work for this tour. Free charge of train station pick up & drop off service.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel and railway station pickup and drop-off in Hangzhou downtown
- Bottled water
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Lunch if you choose the all inclusive tour option
- Entrance fee if you book the package tour option
- Boat ride on West Lake if you book the package tour option
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Be ready for convenient pickup at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station. Meet your personal tour guide and go for the West Lake by a private vehicle. On the way, please feel free to let your guide know your interests of any particular attractions so the commentary and itinerary can be customized accordingly.
Upon arrival, enjoy a 50-minute private wooden boat ride on tranquil West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage site and perhaps Hangzhou's most famous attraction. Relax amid enchanting scenery as your guide points out historic pagodas, Chinese-style arched bridges, tree-lined walkways, green islands and lush gardens.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Stop At: Guo's Garden, No.28 Yanggong, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310007 China
Next visit Guo's Garden (Guo's Villa), the best existing traditional private garden in Hangzhou and a great place to relax and revel in the beauty of song-era tea houses and pavilions.The garden not only provides you with a better understanding on this Asian "leisure capital" but also is an ideal place for photography.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Longjing tea fields, Longjing tea village, Hangzhou China
Your lunch will be arranged at a local tea farmer's house to try the local authentic Hangzhou homestyle dishes and enjoy the beautiful tea village. If you like cook, we can arrange the tea farmer teach you how to prepare and cook local delicacies. You can learn how to cook Lotus root, bamboo shoot and other tasty vegetables. If you don't like cook, just enjoy.
Continue to your tour to Meijiawu tea village and taste a cup of real Longjing Green Tea. As an important and the largest production base of Longjing Tea in Hangzhou, Meijiawu Tea Village is the best place for sightseeing, combining farmhouses and tea culture for locals, it is features Quiet, relaxing and refreshing place, full of tea plantation.
Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes
Stop At: Yunxi Zhujing Scenic Resort, Meiwu Road, Yunxi Dock, Wuyun Mountain, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Later, explore a bamboo-lined path at Yunqi. The serene Bamboo-lined Path in Yunqi is a 1km (0.6 mi) stone-paved path that cuts through dense bamboo forest all the way to Yunqi Valley, which is an ideal and quiet place to get away from the crowds for leisure stroll to enjoy lush green bamboo groves towering over you and with murmuring stream running alongside the path.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: QingHeFang, No.113 Gaoyin Street, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou China
Your final stop is Qinghefang Old Street, a good place to experience the lifestyle of Old Hangzhou since it is the epitome of historic Hangzhou. It is also a great place for shopping, food, and sightseeing. You could see well-preserved old buildings, explore interesting boutiques, and shop for unique souvenirs.
This tour concludes with drop-off at your downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service can be arranged at Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.