All-Inclusive Half Day Charter Aboard LORETTA
This all-inclusive, full-day tour will take you on a sport fishing adventure in Costa Rica's Northern Pacific Coast, where anglers dreams come true. Your tour includes all necessary equipment and a very experienced staff. You will have a chance to catch big game including marlin, sailfish, mahi-mahi (Dorado), rooster fish and more. This tour includes beverages, lunch, snacks and is sure to become a memorable experience. This charter is aboard "Loretta". Our former flagship. She is a 10m, 32' BlackFin Sport Fisher. She has a shaded aft deck, high powered blower (fan) in the cabin to keep you cool when inside & a private restroom. BlackFin is a legendary hull design that slices through big water should it come up. She's over 600 HP of turbo diesel power. She is a more utilitarian vessel without all the bells and whistles but make no mistake, she's a fishing machine.
per adult from
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
- Professional crew and guides
- Pick up by boat from your nearest beach
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional but customary)
- Costa Rica VAT (Value Added Tax) 13%. Payable to Captain after boarding. Cash Only.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dream On Sport Fishing, Playas del Coco 50503 Costa Rica
World class sportfishing in the beautiful water of Costa Rica's Pacific North Coast.
Pass By: Gulf of Papagayo, Costa Rica
Crystal clear water and beautiful secluded beaches.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your nearest navigable beach. Confirmation will be sent through viator message system.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: Price displayed is per charter. One adult equals one boat. Select 1 adult at checkout to book a charter for up to 4 people. Additional guests are $50 each, maximum 7 although 6 or fewer is better.
- Note: Arrangements can be made for pick up outside the pickup zone for a small fee. Please contact the local tour operator upon booking if you'd like to find out more.
- Fishing license required. Incopesca, the governing body of the Sport Fishing Industry in Costa Rica, now requires individuals to have their own fishing licenses as opposed to generic 30 day licenses we used to be able to purchase and provide for our guests. They are requiring each passenger to have one and carry their passport while on charter for verification. An electronic copy on your cell phone is fine and a passport copy showing the front page and date stamp is fine as well.IF the Coast Guard boards your charter and you do not have the license or are unable to verify your identity in accordance with the license, your charter will be directed back to shore. Here is the link to the Incopesca website page where you can purchase your licenses for $15/guest. It is secure and a government website.... https://www.incopesca.go.cr/carnets/tramites/solicitudtraducido.aspx You click ADD then enter the requested information. Repeat for each person on the boat for your charter or each person can do their own. After you have entered everybody and pay they will email you a copy or you can download from the screen right after payment. Sometime the website is quirky so don't wait til the last minute. There's a button to switch to English on the top right corner. For city, province and postal code us Liberia, Guanacaste, 50503.You click ADD then enter the requested information. Repeat for each person on the boat for your charter or each person can do their own. After you have entered everybody and pay they will email you a copy or you can download from the screen right after payment.
- OUR CANCELLATION POLICY: There will be a 15% cancellation fee of the price of the charter for cancellations made more than 2 weeks prior to the confirmed charter. Charters cancelled within 2 weeks prior to the confirmed time are NON-REFUNDABLE unless we can fill the date, which we will try our best to do.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.