All Inclusive Great Wall Tour and 798 Art Zone
Fully immerse yourself the history of Beijing, and maximize your time on a private full-day tour. Discover No.1 attraction in Beijing,Great Wall of China. Climb the hillside and be rewarded with stellar views of the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. Stroll through the 798 Art District in Beijing. Your guide provides personalized service and informs you on the significance of each of these iconic landmarks. A delightful Beijing Style lunch are all inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Experienced driver
- Entrance fees
- Cable Car and Toboggan Ride at Great Wall Of China
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - 798 Art Zone
- Entry/Admission - UCCA Center for Contemporary Art
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Your friendly tour guide will meet you in your hotel lobby. Then, you will be transferred to the Mutianyu Great Wall. It is most beloved Great Wall in China by families and hikers but less people. It is surrounded by lush vegetation and offers breathtaking views of mountainous, orchard and villages. You will spend about 2 hours wandering around and hiking on the Great Wall leisurely. Listen innumerable stories of this amazing wonder of the world from your private guide. Enjoy cable car up and cable car down from the Great Wall or with an exciting option of tobogganing down from the Great Wall of China. An unforgettable experience perfect both for adults and kids.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 798 Art Zone, No.4 Jiuxianqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100015 China
Head to 798 Art Zone in the afternoon, Stroll along the charming 798 Art Zone. Visit innumerable galleries, cafes, sculptures and boutique stores. Please feel free to make a stop leisurely. (at your own expenses). It is the most trendy place of Beijing with its Unique style.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: UCCA Center for Contemporary Art, 798 Art District, No.4 Jiuxianqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100015 China
Visit the most well know Art Gallery in 798 Art Zone, UCCA. It exhibit lots popular artists works at different times. At the end of the tour, Your tour guide will transfer you back to your lovely hotel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 10,000-20,000steps is involved (30floor)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.