All Inclusive Great Wall and Lama Temple Day Tour
Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Beijing experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city by private car on this door-to-door private tour. Check off Beijing’s biggest attraction of Great Wall of China and Lama Temple. A delightful Beijing Style Cuisine are all inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Experienced Driver
- Bottled Water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall at Badaling
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
What's excluded :
- Liquor Drinks
- Personal shopping expense
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great Wall at Badaling, Badaling, Yanqing District, Beijing 102112 China
Your friendly tour guide will meet you at 7:00am(Sat-Mon), 7:30am(Tues.-Fri.) in your hotel lobby. Then you will be transferred to the most popular Great Wall in Beijing. It is closest one by the city. It is surrounded by lush vegetation, this section of the wall is most beloved Great Wall in China by Chinese. Chairman said You are not Hero until you reach the Great Wall at Badaling. It offers breathtaking views of mountainous, orchard and villages. Climb the hillside and be rewarded with stellar views of the Great Wall. You will spend about 2 hours wandering around and hiking on the Great Wall leisurely.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
Savor a delightful Beijing style cuisine. Visit the most popular Tibetan Budhism temple in Beijing, Lama Temple. Admire the tallest buddha in Beijing that carved in one piece of sandalwood tree.The most popular's Temple in Beijing for people pray for good wishes for their beloved ones. It is Tibetan Temple with over 260 years old history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum, No.13 Guozijian Street, Beijing China
A lovely Hutong area surround by Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Wudaoying Hutong, Dongcheng District, Beijing China
A lively Hutong with bars, cafes , restaurants and boutique stores. At the end of the tour, Your tour guide will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 10,000-20,000steps is involved (30floor)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.