All Inclusive Full-Day Party Boat
Amazing journey around Alanya coast on the white triple-decker yacht. Enjoy nice lunch, unlimited drinks, animation program and foam party on the board of the biggest yacht in Alanya. Half-day tour perfect for all ages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Red Tower, Carsi, Iskele Cd. No:102, Alanya 07400 Turkey
The Kızıl Kule is a historical tower in the Turkish city of Alanya. The building is considered to be the symbol of the city, and is even used on the city's flag.
Pass By: Alanya Shipyard, Alanya Tersane, Alanya 07400 Turkey
The shipyard, which shipbuilding and repair continued until years of 1960s, serves as a museum for maritime and ship in present.
Pass By: Kleopatra Beach, KIzlar PInarI, Ataturk Blv. No:199, Alanya 07460 Turkey
Long, sandy beach with deep water.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.