All-inclusive Customized Shanghai Layover Tour
Take advantage of your layover at the Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) or Shanghai cruise terminal by visiting the city’s top attractions. See Shanghai highlights like the bund, Yuyuan garden, Shanghai Tower and French concession. Enjoy the ease of comfortable transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with your professional tour guide and driver. Tasty local lunch, entrance fee to Yuyuan garden and Shanghai Tower are also inclusive.
• This layover tour requires at least 8 to 10 hours between two connecting flights or cruise.
• The latest tour departure time is 3:00PM
• If you wish to be picked from your hotel, please advise your desired tour start time upon booking
• If you wish to be picked/dropped from/to your hotel, please choose One Way Transfer tour option
per adult from
What's included :
- Shanghai style Lunch
- Professional guide
- 2-way or 1-way Airport/Cruise Port Transfer (please choose the option you need)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle of water
- Shanghai Tower Ticket
- Yu Garden entrance ticket (or Jade buddha temple ticket)
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Jade Buddha Temple
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Tower
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Your professional tour guide will welcome you with your name card at the arrival hall of Pudong International airport at Terminal or Shanghai/Wusongkou cruise terminal port. After 1 hour driving from the airport/ cruise terminal, you will start your exciting layover tour in beautiful Shanghai city!
First of all, visit Yuyuan garden, a very ancient and well-preserved garden with the history of 400 years old where to see the stylish Chinese pavilion and authentic old architectures. Stroll around the ancient house with delicate pavilions, corridors, ponds, rockeries, walkways and lush green trees. If you like to do shopping and have a bite of street food, Yuyuan bazaar can be a good choice for you (Yuyuan garden close at every Monday, in this case, you will visit Jade buddha Temple instead).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jade Buddha Temple, 170 An Yuan Road, Shanghai China
If Yuyuan garden is closed, choose to visit Jade buddha temple. Take a stroll at the beautiful old temple with multiple chambers and impressive buddha statues. See the local worshipers and learn the fascinating religion culture from your guide. (Jade buddha temple close at 4:30pm).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shanghai Tower, No479 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai China
Continue your visit to Shanghai Tower (632 meters), the highest building of China. You will have a panoramic view of the whole city with a 360 degrees dimension from the observatory. Revitalize yourself with a delicious lunch in a local restaurant where you can have a bit of famous "Xiao Long Bao" (soup dumpling) and other delicious dishes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Then move to the famous Bund area where you can see the amazing city landmarks along the Huangpu riverside, such as Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center, Shanghai Tower and historic colonial architectures of the Bund. Take a stunning shot of city skyline on the bund.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Former French Concession, Puxi Central, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
At last, visit former French concession; it's an area full of well-preserved French style architectures with lots of beautiful cafes and lush trees. Stroll through the alleyways and have a leisure time enjoying a cup of coffee or beer.
Based on your interests, you can choose other attractions besides the sample itinerary, such as Tianzifang (old alleyways with small shops), Shanghai Museum(ancient bronze ,furniture and paintings), Maglev train (fastest train in the world, can take back to airport), Shanghai Propaganda Poster Art Center(art museum introduce Chinese history from 1920th-1980th).
Your private layover tour ends with return transport to the airport (PVG or SHA), cruise terminal or drop-off at your Shanghai city hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Shanghai airport (PVG/SHA), Cruise terminal (Wusongkou/ Dongdaming) or your hotel in ShanghaiAirports
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
- Hongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
- Baoyang Road Shipside, 18 Bao Yang Zhi Lu, Baoshan Qu, China
- Baoyang Road Wharf, China, Shanghai Shi, Baoshan Qu, Bao Yang Lu, 宝杨路
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise if you have big luggage or more than 2 luggage.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- The tour starts 1 hour after flight landing. Please contact your local operator if you have to take a long time in custom, and your driver will be wait for you in the arrival hall.
- This layover tour requires at least 8 to 10 hours between two connecting flights.
- The latest picking up time is 3:00PM (15:00)
- If your departure location is from your hotel, please advise your desired tour pick up time upon booking
- Detailed flight or cruise ship information is required upon booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.