All-Inclusive Chichén-Itzá with Cenote swim from Playa del Carmen
Enjoy comfortable transportation to Chichén-Itzá, along the way you will enjoy a tasty breakfast. At Chichén-Itzá you will learn more about the ancient civilization that shaped the future of a continent, the Mayans were an advanced people, and you’ll be able to learn more about their history, culture, and contributions.
After your guided tour of Chichen-Itza, you will also get to explore a cenote, an ancient clear body of water with clean, refreshing water, here we will provide you with a tasty deli-style box lunch. You will make a quick stop at Valladolid, a small-town city where you can take a short walk in the plaza, track down some local desserts, or just take some pictures if you so desire.
- Unravel the magic of one of the seven wonders of the world; Chichén-Itzá
- Enjoy comfortable, modern transportation while enjoying nature
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in the waters of a Mayan Cenote; Hubiku
- Experience the small colonial town of Valladolid; brimmed with charm and history
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skip-the-line access to Chichén-Itzá
- Admission fee at cenote Hubiku, including life jackets and use of lockers
- Choice of coffee, bottled water or juice during breakfast and bottled water or juice during lunch
- Continental breakfast, Deli-Style Box lunch and Tequila tasting at "Don Tadeo" museum
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your centrally located hotel (If selected)
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Local fee and tax at Chichen-Itza $27 adults & $5 children
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if you select the meeting point option
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Unravel the history and mystery of Chichén-Itzá, you will enjoy a skip the line entrance and will be guided by a professional local guide whose teachings and comprehensive explanations will provide you with everything you need to know about the Mayan civilization.
You will be amazed by their advanced knowledge and their contributions which remain until today. As you explore, you can’t help but wonder what led to their demise
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Mayan civilization cherished cenotes and had a deep connection to them as sacred locations that not only connected the whole peninsula, but also had a deeper meaning.
Get yourself ready to enjoy the refreshing waters of one the very best typical mayan cenotes in the region, Hubiku Park is well known by the spectacular formation of its cenote, and will be the place where you would conveniently have lunch while enjoying nature.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Valladolid is a small-town where you can take a short walk in the plaza, track down some authentic local desserts or just take some pictures at this snapshot into Mexican culture
This short stop will provide you with a more history and knowledge of the Yucatan peninsula.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Walmart Playa Del Carmen, 30 Avenida Nte., Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
You will confirm your exact departure time with the local tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be able to walk at a leisurely pace for approximately 1.5miles (2km) and be able to climb and descend stairs.
- An additional surcharge for adults and for children are payable in cash on the day of your activity.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or meeting point 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should bring swimwear, towel, a change of clothes, sunscreen, insect repellent and spending cash for incidentals.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.