All-Inclusive Beijing Downtown Layover Tour
Spend 8 hours Layover time to visit the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, enjoy the most famous roast duck at Quanjude restaurant for lunch and shop at Wangfujing Walking Street for some souvenir. Your private guide meets you at Beijing International Airport and after the tour the guide will send you back to airport to catch your departing flight by air-conditioned private vehicle.
• Visit the imperial palace of Forbidden City for twenty-four ancient China’s emperors
• Stroll around Tiananmen Square, the world’s largest public square
• Lunch at the most famous restaurant QuanJude to taste Beijing Roast Duck
• Shopping at Wangfujing Street
• English-speaking Guide and professional driver
• Private transfer between Beijing International Airport and sight seeings
• Tour guide, round-trip transfers, air-conditioned vehicle, entrance fees and lunch are included
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Beijing roast duck at Quanjude restaurant for lunch.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Transfers: Pick-up and drop-off at Beijing International Airport (PEK), air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal consumption
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Admission fee of sightseeing spots
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
The guide and driver will pick you up from exit of arriving hall of Beijing International Airport(PEK) or Beijing Daxing Airport (PKX) after the flight landing time, and then drive to Tiananmen Square. The Tiananmen Square is the world’s largest public square.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
And then visit the Forbidden City (for about 2.5 hours). Upon arrival, history telling first while standing in front of the magnificent Meridian Gate, which is the main entrance to the Forbidden City. Then follow the guide to go through the entrance with the pre-booked tickets. After you get into the Forbidden City, also called Palace Museum, you will be flooded by the tons of history from early Ming to Qing Dynasties (1420-1911). Our visit will follow the central line as the most important buildings were built along it.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Wangfujing Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Driving to Quanjude restaurant and having Beijing Roast Duck for lunch (1.5 hours). After lunch, driver to Wangfujing Walking Street. Transfer you back to Beijing Airport after the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Option 1: Exit of Beijing Capital airport arriving hallOption 2: Exit of Beijing Daxing airport arriving hallReturn Point: Option 1: Beijing Capital airport (PEK)Option 2: Beijing Daxing airport (PKX)Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
- Beijing Daxing International Airport, Daxing District, Beijing, China
Departure Time :Layover between PEK and PKX 11/28/2019 - 10/22/2021
Round trip for PKX 11/28/2019 - 12/31/2020
Tuesday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Round trip for PEK 11/28/2019 - 12/31/2020
Tuesday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Tuesday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.