All Inclusive - 4 Days Lares Trek To Machupicchu - Private Experience!!!
The Lares Trek is an excellent alternative to the Inca Trail. Taking you off the beaten track with visits to authentic Andean communities whilst being surrounded by stunning mountains, lakes and valleys this fabulous trek offers a real insight in to the lives of the people of Cusco as it once was.
The route we offer starts in the village of Pumahuanca in the Sacred Valley and finishes in the hot springs of Lares with a visit to the village of Cuncani along the way. On Day 3 of the trek you take a bus from Lares to Ollantaytambo and then carry on by train to Machu Picchu.
This tour starts when we pick you up from your hotel, and it will finish when we are going to leave you at your hotel.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personalized service with not more than 08 people.
- Professional bilingual tour guide.
- Assistant tour guide for groups of 9+.
- Train to Machu Picchu Round Trip with Inca Rail Company.
- Mules to carry cooking and camping equipment and 15 lbs/ 07kg of your personal items.
- Pick up from your hotel and transportation from your hotel to the start of trail.
- Return transportation by train and bus to Cusco.
- Water (excluding the first 4 hours of the trek when you need to bring your own).
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Snacks and 3 Dinners. If you have a dietary request please let us know.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- Inflatable ” Thermares or Rei sleeping Mattress (you need to carry ).
- EUREKA- Comfortable and very spacious 4 man tent (one tent is used by two people)
- Wake up tea: Every morning our staff will bring tea to your tent
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes (Golden Sunrise Machupicchu ****).
- First Aid Kit.
- Entrance to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip).
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip.
- Entry/Admission - Lares Trek
- Entry/Admission - Lares Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Sleeping Bag (Can be hired from us).
- Breakfast on Day 1, lunch Day 4.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain US$35
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance during your trip.
- DAY 1: CUSCO – PUMAHUANCA – PUYOC.
Our first day of the trek starts of in the small village of Pumahuanca in the Sacred Valley. We’ll gently make our way up one of the side valleys covering about 14km in total and climbing about 1150m / 3373ft as we make our way towards the village of Puyoc. On our way up we’ll visit the small Inca site of Pumahuanca and learn about the native plants, flowers and birds that inhabit this region.
This particular route for the Lares trek is not commonly done by other companies so we can enjoy the peace and tranquility of our surroundings without any distractions or disturbance. Because so few people visit the area there is a good chance of seeing Viscachas (a rabbitlike Chinchilla) and we may also spot Andean Fox. Our campsite for the night is at Puyoc (4100m / 13451ft); it’s quite barren at this altitude and it is not uncommon for it to snow up here during the dry season so gloves and a hat are recommended.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
VERY IMPORTANT:This tour starts when we pick you up from your hotel, and it will finish when we are going to leave you at your hotel.WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.