All-Inclusive 3-Day Diving Package in the Riviera Maya
If you are an avid scuba diver and you really want to experience a little bit of everything that the Riviera Maya has to offer, this tour is for you. It will allow you to discover top dive spots in the Riviera Maya and have an unforgettable experience. The tour includes meals, transportation (land and water) and all necessary equipment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Buffet lunch and box lunch
- 2 dives at local reefs
- One 2-tank dive in the cenotes
- One 2-tank dive in Cozumel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This package is designed so that you experience the top dive sites in the Riviera Maya and it is divided in 3 days. Each day, your tour begins with hotel pickup from your Playa del Carmen hotel. You will meet your guide and head to the scuba office where you will get ready for the tour. You will receive all necessary scuba diving equipment and safety briefing and then go on your dive of the day.
You will be able to enjoy 2 dives in the reef at local sites near Playa del Carmen, one 2-tank dive in Cozumel and one 2-tank dive in the Cenotes. You will enjoy and experience incredible underwater scenery, some cave diving, see marine life such as turtles and colorful fish and have an unforgettable time. On the day of your dive in Cozumel, your tour will include the ferry tickets and a delicious lunch with an ocean view. On the other two days, you will also have a delicious box lunch and beverages. You will be accompanied by professional diving guides at all times.
After 3 days of wonderful and exciting dives, you will leave with the best memories.
Departure Point :Hotels in Playa del Carmen
Departure Time :Depends on hotel (morning)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.